i'm fluent in javascript as well as klingon.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Eclectic Christmas Mix 2010

Thanks to all the suggestions this year on my new EclecticXmas tumblr blog. I think the twenty ten mix is something special. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
  1. Holly Jolly Christmas Burl Ives – suggested by Darren Noel
  2. Jingle Bells Rosemary Clooney – suggested by my eldest son
  3. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Ella Fitzgerald – suggested by my youngest son
  4. The Christmas Song The Temptations – suggested by Claire Spina-Russell
  5. One Little Christmas Tree Stevie Wonder – suggested by Kate Merritt
  6. Merry Christmas, I Love You James Brown – suggested by Robin Fay
  7. I Want To Come Home For Christmas Marvin Gaye
  8. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve Nancy Wilson
  9. Mr. Heatmiser Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – suggested by my youngest son
  10. I'll Be Home for Christmas Martina McBride
  11. Tiny Tree Christmas Guster
  12. Santa Claus Is Back In Town Dwight Yoakam
  13. Christmas Eve Keegan DeWitt
  14. Holiday Road [Live] Lindsey Buckingham – suggested by Caroline Armijo
  15. Toy Jackpot Blackalicious – inspired by fun Target ads
  16. Electronic Santa Blazer Force – suggested by my wife and sister
  17. I Hope That It Snows Madi Diaz & Keegan DeWitt
  18. Cinnamon & Chocolate Butterfly Boucher – suggested by Robin Fay
  19. It Really Is (A Wonderful Life) Mindy Smith
  20. The Christmas Waltz Kristin Chenoweth
  21. The Holly And The Ivy Annie Lennox
  22. When My Heart Finds Christmas Harry Connick Jr. – suggested by my wife
  23. Angelic Proclamation Barlowgirl
  24. Oh Come Emmanuel Aliqua – suggested by Robin Fay
  25. O Come, O Come, Emmanuel Ben Boyles and Donna O'Malley – suggested by my sister, performed by my brother, listen

No comments: