i'm fluent in javascript as well as klingon.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

So fresh so clean so here are some links

I'm going to write my Social Fresh conference experience up by the weekend (I promise). I've been so busy with events recently, it's crazy. Hair on fire. Here are 5 links to browse even more links.
  1. It's a Wrap: All the Details, Social Fresh Charlotte
  2. My suggestions on how to Listen, participate and engage (online) at Social Fresh
  3. I was asked several times at Social Fresh, "What does a Community Manager do?"
  4. Ignite Raleigh - wow it was a big job pulling this off but Bloggers have spoken, Ignite Raleigh killed it!! Videos from all of the speakers are being posted as we are able. Stay tuned.
  5. I almost forgot about BarCamp RDU (but how could i?).... the recap links from Dave

No comments: