i'm fluent in javascript as well as klingon.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

my ps3 psp gadget / consuming obsession stage 5: acceptance


well i am walking full bore into the trough of pre-holiday / post-black-friday / buyers remorse & disallusion. i really don't need a psp. i don't need a ps3. i have no time for these trappings. i need to recycle. invest in my happiness. my life. my family. i will return the fickle psp to Wal-mart. or as i like to call it, the devil-mart. time to get a head start on some new year's resolutions. more like new life resolutions. start today.

2 comments:

Caroline Armijo said...

I just posted the following entry about keeping up with my favorite blogs, when I saw your post. Even though it sounded way more technical than I typically am, I was so surprised to see two links to my blog. Wow!

I must say that I suffer from your same affliction. It is something that I inherited from my father. I have not been able to think of anything that I want for Christmas other than a new camera, a new bed or a new home. All pretty big ticket items. Ugghhh... what misery. I am afraid I am a techno-geek, too. I just don't know how to talk about the technology.

the Rab said...

i want a new camera too. even though i just got one recently. we cheaped out and got one on sale, and i'm not sure how it turned out. i took a bunch of photos in mexico this week, so i'll post them to flickr and you tell me what you think.